10 heartwarming wishes for mums on their birthday
A birthday is one of the days we want to remind mums how much they mean to us. You could pick one from these 10 birthday wishes to a mother
Most Nigerian sons and daughters hold their mums very close to their hearts. And her birthday presents a wonderful opportunity to appreciate her and let her know how much she is loved. If you're a Nigerian you'd know that most mums aren't great at open lovey-dovey, whether giving it or receiving it. Alongside whatever present you're buying, it is natural to want to attach some personal words to convey your warmest feelings to this woman for whom your love knows no bounds. But not all of us are good with words, and so they fail us sometimes. Not to worry though, we have compiled 10 birthday wishes to a mother from which you can choose the one that best relays your feelings.
Below are thirty heartwarming birthday wishes that will light up your mum's world on her birthday.
- I think of my life, my experiences, and you always being there as my mother, a solid presence through it all, and I recall what the Igbos say: That God could not be everywhere, and so He made mothers. Happy birthday, Mama.
- Dearest mum, I am blessed to have you as a mother. And I count my blessings every day. The biggest of those blessings is you. Have fun and merry. I love you.
- Today is the birthday of the best mother in the world. You are a shining light to my path, a source of strength when mine is failing. Happy birthday sweet mother.
- To the greatest mother on the planet, you have given me tough love even when I was too naive and short-sighted to see reasons. You have given me a shoulder to cry on when life as an adult became too much. A home to always return to when the city becomes too chaotic. Today, I say a very big thank you Mama. Happy birthday.
You are rarer than gold and diamonds, priceless as a breath of fresh air. And if I had the chance to reincarnate, I'll like to return as your child. I love you, mum. Have a wonderful birthday.
- I owe you so much, mother. You taught me a lot, and it is because of that that I am the man I am today. I pray you continue to age like fine wine. Cheers.
- Today is your day and I hope you have a blast. And as you blow out the candles on the cake, may all your wishes come through. Happy birthday.
- Mama, trying to tell you how much you mean to me is like trying to hold water in my palm. Words fail me totally. You are simply incomparable. Thank you for never failing to hold my hand. Age gracefully.
- You're the best mother any child could possibly ask for. Here's to wishing that you live long and be happy. Cheers.
- Through the years I've watched you achieve greater heights, from strength to strength, glory to glory. Though mellowed with age, in all that time you've grown wiser and even more beautiful. And your love for me always shines through no matter what. May the years continue to be kind to you. Happy birthday, mum.
You mum deserves the best. You can modify any of the messages to be even more personal on your mum's birthday.