Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Breaks Silence After Deadly Attack
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie has finally spoken about the attack on her life days ago as she returned from a show. She says she's grateful to God for sparing her life.
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie, has spoken out for the first time since the alleged attack on her life. The actress shared a video of the x-ray done on her head; showing what appears to be shrapnel in her head.
This comes shortly after blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus broke the news of the attempt on her life. Earlier on, it was reported that the Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie, was hospitalized; this was after her car was riddled with bullets. According to Stella Dimoko Korkus, the incident happened after the actress ran into armed men on her way home from a show on December 12, 2019.
See The First Instagram Post From Angela Okorie Since The Attack
Well, the actress has come out to speak on the attempt on her life. Sharing an x-ray of her skull with what appears to be shrapnel, she recounted the horrible experience with the alleged assassins.
She wrote: “Undiluted grace will never stop to exist in my home,10 bullets were removed from my head and 2 bullets close to my eyes, God alone deserves all the glory and honor. You are God all by your self, I am a child of Grace. Thank you Lord.”
“Nothing in this world will ever make me ungrateful for all you’ve done in my life and family. The assassins kept on shooting for 30 minutes, No help from anywhere, No human came for our rescue. Only God came for our Rescue. #epaindem #protectmelord”
See her Instagram post below:
View this post on Instagram
Undiluted grace will never stop to exist in my home, 10 bullets was removed from my head and 2 bullets close to my eyes, God alone deserves all the glory and honor You are God all by your self, I am a child of Grace Thank you lord Nothing in this world will ever make me ungrateful for all you’ve done in my life And family, The assasins kept on shooting for 30 minutes, No help from anywhere, No human came for our rescue Only God came for our Rescue #epaindem #protectmelord Come on live now and worship with us, immediately after the live I will be receiving calls to speak to few people, because I might not be able to speak with everybody, God is in control Hotlines: +2349074742282
In this season of cheer, it is imperative that you keep your home and family safe. So to help you, we’ve compiled a list of safety tips. They’ll ensure you enjoy the holidays, but you’ll be safe while you do. See them below:
Tips For Staying Safe During The Holidays
If you’re out shopping:
- Park in a well-lit area and be sure to locate your keys before going to your car. So you’re not distracted in the parking lot.
- Always lock your vehicle and keep valuables out of view or in your trunk.
- Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings; avoid being distracted by electronic devices.
- If you carry a wallet, keep it in the front pocket. Or if it is in a purse, keep purse in front of you.
- If you take your children shopping, teach them to go to a police officer, a store security guard, or a store employee if they get separated or lost.
- Keep an eye out for anything that doesn’t look right and don’t hesitate to call the police emergency number if you need to.
If you’re traveling:
- Do not broadcast your vacation plan on social media.
If you’re at home:
- Always keep doors and windows locked.
- Tear down gift boxes before putting them in the recycling and trash; you do not want to advertise what is available in your home.
- Place trees away from heat sources, including fireplaces and heat vents to avoid drying out the tree.
- Avoid overloading electrical outlets, which may overheat and start a fire.
If you’re expecting deliveries:
- Avoid doorstep package theft; consider shipping packages to your place of work or use the ship to store option.
- If you’re not able to be home when a package will be delivered, ask a trusted neighbor to hold it for you.
If you’re out celebrating or partying:
- Watch how much you drink; never drink and drive.
- If you cannot find a ride with someone who is sober, take public transportation, a taxi or rideshare.
- Never go out alone if you’ll be returning late.