The Only Chocolate Cake Recipe You Will Need
There are so many recipes out there for chocolate. But, this is the only chocolate cake recipe you will need to make a moist and fluffy cake.
If there’s a cake that has the pull to make you excited just from the looks of it, then it has got to be a chocolate cake. It is yummy, soft, fluffy, and wickedly delicious. And to top it all off, chocolate cake recipe doesn’t take much time to prepare. An hour, give or take. There are those who prefer chocolate cake with layers and there are those who like their plain chocolate cake. Delicious as it may be, you might want to completely steer clear of this one if you’re looking to lose weight. A taste of it might get you totally hooked.
The only chocolate cake recipe you’ll need
Below is the only chocolate cake recipe you’ll need.
- 1¾ flour (all-purpose)
- ¾ cups cocoa (unsweetened)
- 2 cups sugar (granulated)
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- First, preheat your oven to 350⁰, then grease and flour two baking pans and keep aside for now.
- Flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, baking soda—mix them all in a big bowl, followed by melted butter, eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract. Then beat until it is smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in your hot coffee. Your batter should be watery. Share the batter equally between your two pans.
- Then bake until the toothpick you inserted in the centre comes out clean. Doesn’t have to be squeaky clean. A few crumbs might still be clinging to the toothpick. Shouldn’t take more than 35 minutes for this to happen.
- Circle the edges of the cake with a butter knife after your pans have had to cool for at least 15 minutes. To bring out the cakes from their pans, place a cooling rack over each pan.
- Then put on your oven mitts, which should help protect your hands from any remaining heat. With both hands on the rack, flip the pan over, set down carefully, and then thump the bottom of the pan until it releases the cake. Then serve.
Chocolate cake can be served as a snack itself alongside chilled drinks. Also, it can be eaten as a dessert.
Source: Baking Addiction