Best early pregnancy test before missed period
It is okay to get so excited about the thought of having a baby that you scour the internet for the best early pregnancy test before the missed period. If you’re looking forward to having a baby, we hope you confirm your good news soon!
Most doctors will tell you to wait until the actual first day of your missed period before you take a pregnancy test. However, you can still get accurate results before the first day of your cycle if you know the best early pregnancy test before the missed period.
How to know if You’re Pregnant Before You Miss Your Period?
A pregnancy test should test for the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin HCG. This hormone is present in the urine and in the blood. When the embryo latches onto the uterine lining, the production of hCG begins. This hormone then increases in the body after the first few days of pregnancy.
When Will You Know if You’re Pregnant?
You can get accurate pregnancy test results once the HCG level rises. Adequate HCG levels will give you a fool-proof result. The best early pregnancy test before missed period is possible once the HCG hormone is high enough.
Best early pregnancy test before missed period:
The best early pregnancy test before missed period are:
You might have to pop into your doctor’s office to get a blood test. Usually, blood tests will detect a pregnancy much earlier than any other test method. The only downside is that you will not get instant results as with the home pregnancy test, but the results are always dependable.
Urine tests are very flexible, and you can get results in the hospital or at home. Urine tests are one of the best early pregnancy test before missed period. If you get urine tests done at home, it often proves to be easy and convenient.
However, you may have to get a confirmation from your doctor later on. That notwithstanding, urine tests are the best for people who just can’t wait to know.
• Quantitative hCG tests can detect the levels of the hormone, no matter how high or low. This test is so accurate that it can be used to gauge whether there’s anything wrong with the pregnancy. Doctors also use a quantitative hCG test to monitor women who have just had a miscarriage or women who may be at risk of an ectopic pregnancy.
• Qualitative hCG tests will only test for the presence or absence of hCG. This is usually done a few days after a missed period to confirm whether or not you are pregnant.
How to Get an Accurate Result with the Best Early Pregnancy Test Before Missed Period?
• Follow the instructions on the packet of the test stick
• Dip the stick in a cup of your urine
• Hold the stick under your urine stream as you pee
• Wait for some minutes for the result to show up
How to Know what Your Pregnancy Test Results Mean
A positive pregnancy test means you are pregnant. A negative pregnancy test means you are not pregnant. However, you might have to do a follow-up test to know your true status.