It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- Je, kuna uwezekano wa kuaga kufuatia kuvunjika kwa roho? Ushauri wa Sayansi
- Five Ways To Manage Hay Fever
- Four Cups Of Coffee Daily Could Lower Type2 Diabetes, Hypertension Risk, Study Claims
- 15 Cancer signs in children that you might be ignoring
- Dad shares his final moments with his son on Facebook and it's heartbreaking