It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- 15 Cancer signs in children that you might be ignoring
- Dad shares his final moments with his son on Facebook and it's heartbreaking
- "I pray for the day I can hear my toddler’s voice. Just one time even."
- Wetin be HFMD? How You Go Fit Know The Signs and Treatment
- Can Hand, Foot And Mouth Disease Happen To A Child Twice?