Can SquatS Make Your Butt Bigger? Here's What Actually Happens
It’s super easy to perform, requires no equipment, and it can be done just about anywhere. However, many people are skeptical about the impact it has on butt size. Yes, squats are great if you’re looking to increase your overall lower-body strength and size, but you’re going to need to implement other exercises for a major booty transformation.
Squats help in strengthening the muscles as well as toning your glutes, hamstrings, and core. And just like any other workout, the more frequent you do squats, the better results you will see. If done correctly and targets the right muscle group, then all your squat exercise efforts should tighten, tone and lift those bums.
If you have a slim figure, developing your glutes with squats can help to enhance your butt and make it bigger.
Before you start squatting:
- Find a foot stance that feels comfortable for you. It could be pointing your feet outwards or keeping them parallel
- Make your abs tense, as if someone is about to punch you
- Keep your gaze facing forward and stand tall
Watch out for these mistakes while you perform your squats:
- Don’t start from the knees. Squat like you want to sit back in a chair.
- Don’t let your knees go inward
- Avoid hunching your back
- Avoid lifting your heels off the floor